Skip to main content

M.A.S.K

Mask.. Everyday I'm wearing my mask.. Sometimes I wonder when I REALLY can take it off and face people with it, maybe like now? I'm taking off my mask and writing down how I feel.. How sad I am or how hurt.. Must i really be the happy girl that everyone use to know? Laughing, smiling doesn't mean I happy with my life.. Yea people always tell me..not only you got stress unhappy.. i know.. but when im unhappy sad stress.. i really cant show it? I must be always laughing?  GIVE ME A BREAK!  I just want to be myself without wearing a mask...

Popular posts from this blog

☆Live Life★

Well Well.. hahah~ story time eh..  So.. Work as normal n really boring... Actually my friend FFK me.. He say wanna eat steamboat but den say tired lazy go out.. so plan have to cancel lo.. decided to go movie with fanxu~~ i actually wanna watch Hotel Transylvania.  This One:~ http://youtu.be/FYgzizpCTKU  Ended up cause fanxu wanna watch Universal Solider:Day of Reckoning This One:~  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcMKd_73Ys So the movie were kinda yucks.. with blood n stuff.. hahah. n the worse was the white screen n blinking part.. @@! My Place View~ Working Place.. My Hello Kitty Earphone.. This is what the fanxu did to his drinks~~ My fanxu~ ❤ We ate duck rice.. it just super.. So call On DIET~ plan fail! ❤ My Uniform~   = =" Ate this today~ i ❤ it So i guess this is how my days goes.. :] My life are kinda boring.. actually..haha... ❀✿ Princess ✿ ❀

❤♋❀ The Lost BFF ❀♋❤

Once i had a BFF.. I know her when I'm form 2.. she came to my class asked me out and ask $$ from me... that's the first ever memory i remember i knowing her. Lee Kah Ying from girl guide... :] time goes by till I'm form 3... Coincidentally I same class with her... days and time pass by we become best friend.. here is the first picture i took with her that year... 2007 2007 Sing K 2008 after school 2008 a overnight 2008 our 1st trip tgt.. 2009.. after i've been MIA for damm long In the car.. 2009 2010 we grow up.. :] after SPM~ 2010 when she is back from NS.. 2010 when she back from NS n start her studies 2011 when im total free from everything she always be the one i <3  That year..  we did all kind of things together.. Like Ponteng Class, Ponteng School, Shopping, Taking Picture... all the other things.. Years gone by.. and we grow bigger more mature... she always be with me no matter what... and i will a

It's been a year..

Time flies.. it's been a year..  oh well.. This year been ups and downs! Like a roller coaster ride for me.. see some true face of people when they know that you know their secrets..  true color shows when they are fucked up.. :) let's say.. starting of year 2014 I tot everything gonna be alright tot I found the guy.. but in fact he is not the one.. thing end in June after my trip to Taiwan.. Indeed taiwan is a awesome place to visit.. after that.. Most of my months I travel around.. been to penang, langkawi, malacca, and my favourite place taiping.. ❤ For those that look down on me.. saying that: - she won't be able to buy car - she won't be able to get her licence - she so bad temper won't get married or a bf Sorry to tell you that.. first of all I have financial issue.. I have high commitment.. But now.. I'm proud to say that I manage to get my own car.. and marriage in my list.. like hello which guy will actually wait for a girl for two years and being